Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mini Hiatus

Taking a mini hiatus this week because of my exams! I'll come back with a post once the week is over! Anyway, if you're a shoe fanatic like me, check out this shoe site that i frequent!

http://stylem2ks.com/
A wide variety of imported shoes that are good in quality! The site went under renovation from itsprevious livejournal account and is now so much more convenient and well organised! The prices are also reasonable for the quality you're paying and the owner, Melissa (my name sake) is really friendly and courteous. This is not a paid advertorial by the way, im just sharing with you my favourite shoe site!

These are some of the shoes im dying to get!
Vicky Wedges

Bebe Wedges

Stacy Wedge Bootie


Jemma Wedges

Grace Heels

But i am just a little girl,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment