Friday, March 23, 2012

Aren't You Just The Prettiest Thing?

Wandered around my neighborhood one clear sunny day and i chanced upon this pretty cat!


Its so affectionate and fat. Like maybe it was pregnant or something but i thought to myself, she looks like a female Garfield, without black stripes or course. In my opinion, orange and white is a much prettier combination as compared to orange and black. For those of you who are living in a rock and do not know who or what Garfield is, this is how he looks like
 
This used to be my previous laptop skin in my poly days.

So, back to my pretty cat, it looks grumpy in certain pictures but it really is adorable. It kept looking up at this certain house in the building so im pretty sure the family take cares of it.  




I told you it was fat/pregnant?!

Grumpy cat.

But im just a little girl,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment