Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Subjective Beauty


I always strongly believe that beauty is subjective.

While we are all unique in our looks, there will most definitely be an aspect of our features that appeal and attract to others. No one is born ugly, because everyone is beautiful to whoever sees you. Love is blind, remember? Truly beautiful people in my opinion are 
Emma Stone, Zac Efron and Victoria Secrets Angels, Candice and Miranda.




But not everyone can be satisfied with their natural genetics, and we women always strive to attain perfection, attain superstar gorgeous looks and are willing to go to extremes for it. This is where aesthetic clinics and plastic surgeons step in. With their skills and knives, they contour your being to exactly how you wanted it to be. 
Smaller hips, fuller lips, v-shaped face, skinnier arms, the entire nine yards. 
I mean it sounds relatively easy isn’t it? Just pay a sum of money and get the exact look you desire. 
Famous bloggers Qiuting, Xiaxue, Peggy Heng and Rachel tan did it and so many more…. 

If it was up to me, this is what I would do

1) Create a more V-shaped face
2) Lipo the stubborn fats  out of my arms, tummy and thighs,
3)Widen my eyes
4)Get knee implants
5)Reduce my double chin
6)Teeth whitening
7)Get rid of my dark eye circles and eye bags

There are methods that can help you achieve your definition of beauty and one such way is plastic surgery. However, with surgical procedures comes risk, pain and tons of recovery time. 
So what do you do? 
Not a problem to truly motivated women. 
Not an obstacle to medical breakthroughs. 
Let’s introduce non-invasive procedures that can achieve the same desired effects without the risks that come with surgical procedures. 
Botox, fillers and radio frequency technology etc.

In an article by Myfatpocket, I was intrigued to realised that facial aesthetics can do wonders for you besides looking drop dead gorgeous. Did you know that certain products such as botox and dermal fillers can help to stimulate a relaxed, rejuvenated and a more youthful appearance? Bet you didn’t know that!

Many a times, I myself have considered such procedures, I mean with my long list of complaints as seen above, I’ve certainly had my fair share of research on certain methods. But whereas Google can be your best friend, Google can also contain misleading information posted by strangers. And this information can be vital to your decision to go ahead with a procedure. What I really needed in my constant searching for valuable truthful information on aesthetic beauty was a site that could “know it all”. 
That’s when Aesthetic Hub came

A website with access to information on a wide variety of topics ranging from your face to body to legs, all informative, all accurate.
To give you a better insight, videos on certain procedures are shown for reference and if you do decide to go ahead with the procedure, a list of clinic profiles is ready at your fingertips for comparison.  




There are so many ways one can benefit from aesthetic procedures and besides the physical aspect, certain things like rectifying droopy eyes can help to do wonders to a person's look. Additionally, people who have undergo such procedures are bound to be more self-confident about themselves and love themselves more
So what are you waiting for? Check out Aesthetic Hub today!
 http://www.aestheticshub.com














No comments:

Post a Comment