Friday, March 22, 2013

Finding The Need To Do So Much More

I wish i could do more for my blog. 
Add in more interesting content,
post up amazing pictures,
Or be more creative.

As much as i want to keep my blog more entertaining, i am however limited by my time and energy and after 8-9 hours of staring into a computer for 5 days straight. The last thing i want to do is go home and stare at the computer some more. Or send my precious weekends doing that.
I rather much spend that time sleeping. 

But my blog, while i love for it to be a source of reading materials to others, i do remember that i created this blog ultimately for myself.
Me.
Mine. 

And one cannot be lazy when documenting the happenings in her life, no matter how mundane, boring or ridiculous it seems. Because every single part of  life is a learning step, a memory, a cherished moment that somehow makes it impossible not to create a great looking post with gorgeous photos, emulative text and emotions to go with it.
Cause its either go all the way or don't go at all.

I will work harder for my blog.

Till then,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment