Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Jungle Woman

 
Happy 2013 Everyone!
It's the first ever post for Jan 2013 and this is extra special for me because the blog is going in a new direction!
 
The first day of January, i guess my theme of the day was Jungle Woman since i think my outfit best represented that. Plus the newest addition, greatest love and my biggest splurge has got to be my Jeffrey Campbell babies. Those of you who followed me on instagram ,@mely135 would probably have gotten first peeks at it.
I absolutely adore it.
 
 
#OOTD
Parka: Borrowed from Mum
Ripped Tank: Bonito Chico
Shorts: Unknown Origin
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Cleata

 

 
And here's the picture i posted up on instagram!
 
 
I hope everyone's having a blast in 2013 so far!
I know i am gonna be busy with work and travel but all these planning gets me so excited for what's in store.
 
 
 
Till then,
Melissa Melly Mel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment