Wednesday, December 11, 2013

THANKS


We're on to the second week of December and time is just flying pass me in a jiffy. 

Even though it isn't our tradition to celebrate Thanksgiving or that this is way overdue, i feel that as the year comes to a close, i should be belting out my grateful thanks for all the good and bad things that happened in 2013. So here goes nothing. 

1. I'm thankful for the good health we've had all around.

We've had a few health scares both last and this year and i'm just happy to report that everyone dear to me is well enough to see 2013 come to an end and anticipate for 2014 to start. 

2. I'm thankful for the exciting future that awaits friends and families

This year, i watched friends & family members get engaged, get married, get houses and have adorable chubby babies. Long gone are our days of youth and in its place are beautiful people, strong and brave enough to charge into the unknown future. 

3. I'm thankful for tight bonds

With friends. Friends who had drifted apart and yet when we come together, behaved as if we were never gone from each other lives at all. For the laughter, the joy and the happiness that being with friends that love you as much as you love them brings. 

4. I'm thankful for a home

Filled with so much love from my family. And for each and every single person in my family, despite how annoying the sister can be or how greedy the younger brother gets when it comes to my kimchi. But mostly for how caring and unselfish my parents are for treating us all with the same undivided attention, love and concern.

5. I'm thankful for Tim

For simply being the best boyfriend ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment