Wednesday, December 4, 2013

HELLO DECEMBER


Credits to source

In a blink of an eye, the final month to wrap up 2013 has arrived. 

Hello December! 
Please be good to me

I love welcoming the festive Christmas sing-a-longs, pretty baubles, slightly chilly weather even here in Singapore, delicious treats and the imaginary snow. Not forgetting the moments spend with friends and family, undeniably my favorite month of the whole year.   

But why, I’m so crazy excited for THIS December is because I have plans. A lot of plans that require lots of planning which means I’ve got my work cut out for me. Sometimes, I need to learn to turn off my brain since I’m constantly getting inspired by random things that I see and trying to comprehend what I can do with it. Nevertheless, my enthusiasm is hard to contain, much like my personality or temper.

Most of you already know that I’m planning our final I date to end off our 2013 series of ABC dating but nothing solid’s coming out yet cause I’ve guilty of procrastinating. A short getaway this week lets me take a quick breather before I get back to work and then it’s a hectic rush to the finish with completing my Christmas presents, our I date, a couple photoshoot (Shoutout to Jeffrey whose coming in from Perth to use his amazing camera skills on Tim and i), family & friends’ gatherings and my final, crazy idea for 2013.



Yep, December is looking to be really great.

Till then,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment