Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A little bit of everything

Here's random snippets of my life so far since i've been so swamped with everything else. Will find time to update soon! On the other hand, THANK YOU ALL so so much for constantly voting and suffering from my excessive "PLEASE please please help me vote cause i wanna go KOREA!" comments on your facebook!  I've made it into the top 5 of the competition and will move on to the final round and be 1/5 closer to being in Korea

 I'll definitely try my best to win since im now |          | this close to winning this competition! Remember to read my space for any updates and results of the competition okay! 

Special thanks to my family and friends who have been helping me to gather votes too! 
Love You All so much omg thank you im so touched :') 

More wacky desks in my office

Hi Chair! (high chair, geddit?)

Tiny little ants skating in an majorly overexposed picture

Colors.

Junior Kid 

Bun-nehss

Clearing Clothes Day

The following shots are taken by my younger brother at Punggol Park. Not bad, got potential.







No comments:

Post a Comment