Monday, January 6, 2014

365GRATEFUL



I'm starting a new project for 2014 and that is trying to find the things i want to be grateful for every day for a year. It's an interesting challenge created by Hailey Bartholomew and has inspired me to start jotting down the little things that matter each day. So for the next 365 days, i will be learning to be more thankful for what i have and what im blessed with. And at the end of the year, it'll be an eye opening experience to see what are the highlights in my life.

Follow me on my journey by clicking the "365GRATEFUL" tab in the header or join me and start being grateful for the things in your life.

"The secret to HAPPINESS is 
reflection and gratitude"

- Hailey Bartholomew

Till then,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. That's really nice! Perhaps I should also give it a try to jot down something everyday. I hope you have an awesome new year ahead dear! :)

    ReplyDelete