Tuesday, January 20, 2009

planetshakers- beautiful saviour.

The song's been on repeat for the past few hours. I dont think i could ever get sick of it. The words have a really calming effect on me. When im exhausted and drained out from doing my assignments, i close my eyes and listen to it. And the world and all its troubles fade away, just like that. The lyrics are simple, but what really strucks me is how meaningful they sound. It just goes to show, the simple things in life really make the most impact. Like how the simplest thing you do or say could touch someone else's heart deeply in more ways than we can imagine. Go figure.

do something good for someone today. slip a note of encouragement or text a love msg. If you could brighten someone's day, why not? lets kill them with kindness(:

No comments:

Post a Comment