Friday, March 20, 2015

MARCH EXPERIMENTS: SUN, SAND AND A NEW BLOG HEADER





I said i would go to the beach. 
And so i did.

If you have also noticed the change in my blog header, you would have known that its way nicer than my previous one and way more professional. Obviously because it's not done by me but rather, hand-drawn by my talented friend, Ellia! (@ellialynleow) If you are interested in her art pieces, please go to her online store to pick up a few of her works because they're great and reasonably priced for each piece! 

If you're more interested in getting something customised to your preferences, you can get in touch with her at her email: ellialynleow@gmail.com or her Facebook page at the following link:
https://www.facebook.com/Elliawrites



Till then,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment