Monday, February 10, 2014

ALWAYS CREATIVE


All of us met during a work event with the company Creative almost 4 years back and to date, these people are one of the closest friends i have in my life. It was also this very same group that fueled my relationship with Tim, resulting in me being in the happy place that i am in today. 

I cannot stress how important these group of friends are in my life and i am happy for every single one of them for the amazing individual that they are and being contented with their own lives. We may not meet very often, but when we do, it's like we were never apart all along.

With this group,
 i got punched in the face, 
got ridiculed for my lack of good driving skills
got fat from late night suppers
got birthday cards made by Xenia
and lots of laughter from not very funny jokes.

Cheers to 2014 and to new memories together.




Till then,
Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment