Monday, June 1, 2009

The week summarised in a post

Back to school after a really good weekend. Kinda depressing. I left my wallet at my sister's chalet. So i couldnt sign in for attendance taking cause i didnt have my student card. Boyf was alone in town and i couldnt accompany him because of the horrendous palm taking screwed up machine. We have to take our attendance through palm scanning 3 times a day to prove you're in school. LIKE OMFG. cant even skip if i wanted to. Nb

Saturday was spent at my sister's 21st birthday bash which estimated a total whopping cost of 1.6K for expenses and she receiving almost 2K in cash gifts and presents. Like a dont know how many hundreds plus kate spade bag,a Titus diamond encrusted watch and many more. I havent seen all the presents yet. Lucky shit. Im so jealous. But my sister's awesome too because she gave me 50 bucks for being the photographer for the night. Dragging me out from my meals to help her snap shots and literally taking every single person in the room that walked through the doors. Felt like a bloody wedding reception. However, my 50bucks quickly ran out because i am so heavily in debt with my family! HAHA. owe money for my dad's christmas and birthday present, my mothers day present which i paid half already and my grandmother's mother day present. ohmygod, how am i gonna save at the rate im going. Melbourne trip, Studio Shots and rainy day money. Gone case.

Enough of ranting, Baby boy's sick and i want him to get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment