Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Busy week and more busy weeks ahead. Got so much going for me right now that it almost seems like my life back in year1. Only slightly different with new friends and new hobbies. And i am happy. Happy to be doing dance again, to have the motivation to want to do well in studies, to snap away with my new camera. for carolling, for church, for my friends, and for jiting because he's starting to talk to me again. Not forgetting i got to see FARENHEIT up close and personal, shake their hands, talked to them and go for their concert.(: My life is amazing right now. And my calendar's full for now all the way till dec.

I am a busy happy girl because all these stuff keeps me from doing stupid things and thinking of stupid things. I dont like to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment